Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Already


I was out of my comfort zone this past weekend.  Kevin rode his Harley to gso and after me saying I would never crawl on it, I did and we rode all weekend long!  The weather was perfect, back-roads are my favorite and the wind blowing through my hair is a feeling I can get used to.  It's amazing how much fun I had doing something I never would of imagined myself doing.  Lesson learned, open your eyes and the more you will see.  Plus I think I'm pretty lucky to have a man who pushed me out of my comfort zone and helps me experience life to the fullest.

Anyways,...

Running slow this morning, didn't roll out of bed until 8am and then got to work with a pile of papers on my desk.  But there is very minimal complaining today from me because my weekend was a 10!

Back to the gym this evening and the pile of work now!

Happy Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment