Thursday, April 12, 2012

I am ......

This week has all out sucked, I didn't make it to the gym but once, Allergies have been killer, Work has been busy, its cold outside and I have felt like it should be Thursday all week. 
Well today is Thursday and almost over. 

I am ...
Happy for a lunch date with my bff.
Thankful tomorrow is Friday.
Excited to see my boyfriend.
Successful at getting most of my work done and leaving tomorrow with one meeting and a few catch-up items to do.
Grateful  it is going to be wonderful weather this weekend and next week.
Concerned tucker got sick today because this morning he had charcoal for breakfast. (really dog)
Loving my new Chunky Cherry Chubby stick by Clinique.
Craving the fresh pineapple I have at home.
Look forward to a weekend spent relaxing.

good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment