Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Year in Review 2

Last year I did a “Year in review” blog and listed everything that happened in my life when I was 23 and this year I wanted to do the same.  As I was making a rough draft and trying to list stuff that stuck out in my mind, I realized this past year was less exciting than the one before.  No house buying, no new job, no crazy love stories… nothing.  But as unexciting as last year was, it made me very happy at the same time.  That means I’m settled.   When we are young there is always a rush to get to the next step in life, whether it’s graduating high school and going on to college or graduating college and getting married, ect.  At some point you have to take a chill year, like my 24th and know that not every year is going to be eventless so be grateful for what’s given to you. 

With all that being said I will start my not so exciting Year in Review 2:
Year 24!

This is my last few days being 24 years old and as bad as I don’t want to turn 25, I guess I have to.
So, I ask myself what has this past year brought me….

-The best Surprise 24th birthday I could ever ask for.
-An amazing job that I continue to learn at.
-A house that is my own, that I have settled very nicely into.
-Maid of Honor in my best friend’s wedding/ (party of the century)
-Met her cousin at the wedding which turned into months of a two hour drive each weekend/some weekdays for one of us.
-Found out I’m going to be an aunt.
-Tucker turned 3.


Dear 25,
You make me sound old.
Please treat me well.
Love always,
Kel


No comments:

Post a Comment