Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Reasons I am nearing a meltdown.....

-When you get to the elevator right when it shuts in your face and everyone on it just looks at you, NOT reopening it. (yes, this has happened a lot today)

-The signage in Greensboro, mainly on highway 73.  Retards came up with it.

-Officemates who have their messenger beep on LOUD.  No one needs to be chatting that much at work for that to drive me nuts or here's an idea, turn it on low. 

-Vendors who call me 10 times in one hour.  Get a hint, I'm ignoring you.

-I left my coffee cup at home. No morning coffee.

-Meetings that go worse than chapter meetings in my college sorority.

-last and certainly not less.... boys.



But today can only go up... the sun is shining bright and I have a playdate with BFF this evening... I will be bring my wine!!


1 comment:

  1. "Don't sweat petty things & don't pet sweaty things."-Steven Tyler, American Idol

    ReplyDelete