Tuesday, January 17, 2012

yes, i have had 2 pots of coffee today and its not monday

Fun weekend, Friday was breathtaking and Saturday decided to pop home for the night, sometimes getting away is exactly what is needed.  Off work for MLK day was amazing; slept in, shopped, got my nails did and hit the gym when there wasn’t a crowd.  Now it’s only a four day week. 
Even though its suppose to rain this evening its actually quite nice outside right now and that got me to looking…..

Perfect


xoxo
I am not a runner.  I am not good at it and when I say I go to the gym I mean elliptical for an hour+, bike or stair stepper or even treadmill, but not running the entire time and a lot of the time a mix of all 3. I am a spin class girl, always will be. Well recently I have decided I want to make that a goal to be able to run without getting winded and tired and work on my distance.  So I have started last week running.
5k= 35:33mins

No comments:

Post a Comment