Tuesday, January 31, 2012

see ya january

As a farewell to January, here is my list of life’s little joys to come.
1. Its 49 days till spring.
2. Its 40 days until we gain an hour of sunlight and the days get longer.
3. I am currently googling different flowers that I want to plant this year. I’m thinking tulips lining my fence. (First purchase gardening gloves)
4. This past Sunday I filled my Bird feeder and yesterday afternoon it was empty, those little creatures are hungry.  This year I vow to feed my birds more often and not get so pissed off at the squirrels that go to extreme measures to dangle upside down to eat the entire bag of seed. (Or I invest in a BBgun)
5.  Also on Sunday, I thought to myself how nice it would be to have wind chimes for spring, so I am in the market for a set. 
6.  There are 65 days until the first Grasshoppers game.  Although I haven’t attended one of these games in years, my office is in prime location for the day time game viewing.
7.    I am ready to open my sunroof with my seat warmer on.
8.  L’Oreal has a new Coral Lipstick that I am dying for. 
9.  Bright spring colors = happiness.
10.  This is crunch time for getting back in the workout routine, which always makes a girl happier to get those endorphins pumping.


Dear Groundhog,
On Thursday when it is a chance of rain could you please not see your shadow and make this very mild winter over soon?
-Love always

No comments:

Post a Comment