Monday, August 8, 2011

Top 10 reasons I hate Mondays

1.       I’m the worst Sleepy head.
2.       The parking deck is full because everyone believes in getting to work early on Monday and not coming in on Friday, so that means I’m on the 9th floor and hiking the stairs.
3.       There are never good drink specials on Mondays.
4.       Can’t ever get enough Coffee and Diet coke to get me up to speed.
5.       Its cardio day at the gym, gotta burn those wkd calories.
6.       Putting on Heels after 3 days in Jack Rodgers is painful.
7.       100 emails to filter through because everyone else works on the weekend and I WILL NOT!
8.       My house is always a mess from the weekend, should probably start cleaning on Sundays to defeat this problem but I have tons of other stuff I would rather be doing.
9.       4 days till the weekend.
10.   Kevin leaves me for the week.  

And the count down is on for Friday yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment