Wednesday, August 31, 2011

me.

About me…
-I laugh at 12 packs of diet coke … and only buy cases.
-I love rap at all times but it’s most therapeutic at the end of a long day working in corporate America. (CB knows what im talking about)  
-I would rather take a beating then brush my hair. (This has went on for 25 years)
-In case you haven’t gathered, fall is my favorite time of year.
-I just realized recently I love to have my hand held in the car.
-I love my job, and if you would have asked me what I wanted to do 10 years ago it would be the exact same thing I am doing today!...... Dress up, go to work in a skyscraper, attend grownup meetings, ect..
- I’ve always had a thing for older men.  And I-be-Damned I got one!
-I have an obsession for the tanning bed.
-I have an obsession for whitening my teeth.
-I have an obsession with a red blinking light on my blackberry.
-I love to dress my dog up, but he loves it more.
-I love random weekday play dates …… 5:00 I’m off to one!
later.

No comments:

Post a Comment