Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Can I trade this day in for a new one? Like say 3 Months from now!!

I, every bit of woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

And I know that it is Mid July, but the only thing that makes me produce the slightest bit of a smile is this.....



Fall.

Give me...... cooler weather, changing leaves, riding boots, scarfs, sweaters, pumpkin spice latte's, cider beer, Nora Jones tunes,  Hocus Pocus on Family channel, Corn Mazes(well thats for candace), hunted houses, football games, red and burnt orange mums, time falling back ........ahhhh my list could go on and on!

Fall is my favorite time of the year and I am finding it very hard to wait.

<back to reality ... July 13th, 94 degrees, in a bad mood, covered with work and not FALL yet> 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment