Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Blog Goddess Heard and Delivered

<first bbm convo of the morning>

Candace: Correct me if I am wrong but does it feels crisp this morning?

Kelly: It is a sign of a better day when I woke up, the blog goddess heard and delivered.

Candace: Yeah no shit, you should throw some more requests up there....

Kelly:  Dear blog can I be graced with ...more money, Prince Charming, new curtains in my room, bigger tomatoes on my topsy turvy, but mainly for this week to hurrrrryyyyy up already so I have pool time with my peeps! 







Congrats to Scotty don't!!! Life wont be the same without you here!
I will always ask myself before any major decisions, "WWDD" (what would danny do?)
Family Emergency will live on.
And Jimmy Johns will always be freaky fast.


1 comment:

  1. I will definitely miss all of you guys too. I will never forget all of our crazy times together. Family Emergency will live on forever.

    ReplyDelete