Monday, March 26, 2012

Whats jumping through my head....


#1 that quote

#2 The flowers blooming are so pretty but I may die for the next couple weeks with my allergies.

#3 Kevin and I are crazy about PF Changs lettuce wraps, I found the recipe and plan on trying it.

#4 It was so nice to get away this past weekend.  Thanks Bakers!

#5 I am very excited about a dinner date with an old working man that will be in town tomorrow evening.
Text from Daddy:  I would love to take my sweetpea out to dinner tomorrow if she isn't busy?

#6 My Sunday was the slowest day ever and it was nice.  I have watched enough Doomsday Preppers, Rattlesnake Republic and Finding bigfoot for a lifetime. 

#7 Spin class this evening has me pumped and ready to burn calories.

#8 My toes are craving sand.

#9 UNC last night = very disappointed

#10 Its 2:30 on monday and feels like 11:00, I hope this day goes by fast like last week did.


1 comment: