Tuesday, December 20, 2011

5 days til Christmas

Last night was girlfriend Christmas dinner night.  After a wonderful meal at phoenix we come back and exchanged gifts.  You know you have special people in your life when I couldn’t pick out better gifts for myself.   I can’t thank you, BFF and Robby Rob enough for my wonderful presents. 
Christmas is right around the corner and so is 11 days off from the grind (minus the two days I may sneak in to check emails).
As exciting as not working is, my next two weeks are going to be full of traveling and family.  Two things I love but can wear a sister out.
So bring on the…. family gatherings, holiday foods, a beach trip, shopping, not a minute to myself and last but certainly not least the big guy in red.    
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good {5days}night.


No comments:

Post a Comment